We are seeking a skilled Administrator to help with Business Operations and Marketing.
Zeektek is a young, fast-growing Technical Staffing company. We are off to a great start and we are looking for an individual with a diverse skillset and the ability to wear many hats. This role will act as Founder and CEO’s Chief of Staff while supporting many aspects of the business. The opportunity for growth is great. For the right individual, this role could rapidly grow into a great career. The ideal candidate will be smart, inquisitive, creative, and energetic. Your attitude, aptitude, and drive will play the primary role in your growth at Zeektek. We are open to meeting people of various back grounds from junior to more senior level.
Who We Are:
Headquartered in Granite Bay, CA, Zeektek is a marriage between a classic relationship driven model and the utilization of cutting-edge tools and practices to match the best technical talent with the hottest opportunities. For the past two decades, Zeektek’s founders have developed a strong track record of building great teams and launching countless careers throughout the USA. We have experienced tremendous success and growth since our inception in 2016.
Having FUN is very important to us! Because of this, we celebrate our team with weekly group lunch, unlimited PTO, fantastic benefits, and more. We know that happy people are more successful. We encourage our team to be courageous, take risks and learn from our mistakes. The sky’s the limit at Zeektek. It’s a great time to join us and come along for the ride.
- Onboarding candidates through initiating background checks, sending out onboarding paperwork, etc.
- Manage and post onto our social media platforms (LinkedIn feed and sponsored posts, Twitter, etc)
- Maintain our website (training provided as needed)
- Ordering for the branch for common needs, such as merchandise, supplies, etc
- Be the administrative point of contact on special projects that come up (client proposals, etc)
- Track Sales and Recruiting campaigns
- Perform reception and operational support for our Sales Producers to enable the team to stay focused on our clients
- Lead our corporate community service and charity initiatives
- Other Ad-hoc tasks that come up to support the business needs
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required
- Strong experience with the Microsoft Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, Powerpoint, etc)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organization skills
- Previous marketing / social media experience
- Web Content Management and previous blogging experience
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and to switch gears as needed
- Previous experience working in a staffing environment preferred, not required
We offer: competitive salary, bonus plan, healthcare, 401k, and full benefits. Give us a call to find out more!