Zeektek is seeking ambitious junior or senior college students for our Summer Internship Program in Granite Bay, CA. This is a great opportunity to gain office experience and be mentored by seasoned professionals in a booming industry.
This paid internship will be about 40 hours a week during the summer, and can lead to future opportunities within our organization. We offer flexible schedules between business working hours (8am – 5pm). This position is onsite, so remote opportunities are not available.
The internships are often a combination of the roles below depending on the needs of the business at the time:
Recruiting Coordinator Internship
The Recruiting Coordinator will support the delivery team and will gain an understanding of the role of a technical recruiter.
- Source potential candidates through our internal database and external job site for open job orders
- Conduct the first level of screening by calling candidates, and setting them up a time to talk with a recruiter
- Check candidate’s references, edit resumes, and other tasks
The Sales Intern will work with the sales team on the client acquisition and maintenance process from beginning to end, and will gain an understanding on how sales works.
- Develop lead lists, do research on potential clients, and update information on current clients
- Create marketing campaigns to help the sales team reach out to potential clients
- Administrative support for the sales team
Background of Zeektek
Zeektek is a technology staffing firm in Granite Bay, CA that was founded in late 2016 by senior industry veterans. Zeektek is a marriage between a classic relationship driven model and the utilization of cutting edge tools and practices to match the best technical talent with the hottest opportunities. As recent winners of the Staffing Industry Analyst’s “Best Staffing Firms to Work For” award, we place a huge importance on office culture and success in the workplace.
For the past two decades, Zeektek’s founders have developed a strong track record of building great teams and launching countless careers throughout the USA. We have experienced tremendous success and growth since our inception in 2016. Now it’s time to share our industry knowledge with the next work-force wave! Recent studies have shown that students graduating with internship experiences, in general, are more likely than students without those experiences to find employment upon graduation.