Who We Are
Zeektek is a technology staffing firm that was founded in late 2016 by senior industry veterans. We are headquartered in Granite Bay, CA. Zeektek is a marriage between a classic relationship driven model and the utilization of cutting edge tools and practices to match the best technical talent with the hottest opportunities. For the past two decades, Zeektek’s founders have developed a strong track record of building great teams and launching countless careers throughout the USA. We have experienced tremendous success and growth since our inception in 2016. Now it’s time to use our industry experience by growing our Sales and Recruiting teams for Zeektek.
Start-ups offer a unique opportunity for individuals who are extremely driven and who enjoy being part of something that promises to be impactful. At Zeektek, you will be exposed to all aspects of Recruiting, Selling, and Business Operations. But, start-ups are not for the faint-of-heart. They require a unique individual who is willing to learn, want to be competitive and constantly strives for doing things better.
As part of our team, you will work closely with, and be mentored by, a leadership staff who have an excellent track record of success in this industry. At Zeektek, you will become a valued member of a tightly knit team who cares deeply about everyone’s success. Your own future success, career satisfaction, and income will be a direct result of your efforts.
We know that happy people are more successful. We encourage our team to be courageous, take risks and learn from our mistakes. If you are driven to achieve results and looking for a career in Sales and/or Recruiting, we want to meet you! We also welcome those with industry experience.
- Establish relationships with candidates in the local Sacramento area and other markets
- Search for candidates through the database and job boards
- Be the subject matter expert on client needs and being able to match candidate’s skills to the roles
- Conduct in-house meetings with local technical professionals
- Networking, networking, networking!!
- 4-year college degree (BS or BA)
- Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to learn
- Must be self-motivated and demonstrate initiative
- Previous customer service/sales experience preferred, although not required
We offer: competitive salary, best of class commission plan, bonus plan, healthcare, 401k, and full benefits. Give us a call to find out more.